Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Once upon a time...

...two people became best friends.

They fell in love and got married.  

And after a while they decided that they wanted to have a baby. Soon they were joined by a sweet baby boy and they named him Emmett.

He was the most perfect and beautiful boy in the world. They couldn't believe how lucky they were.

As time went by, Emmett grew bigger...
and bigger...


and even BIGGER!


They were so happy together.

In fact, having a little boy had made their lives so wonderful, that they decided it was time to make life even better by adding another baby to their family.

The pregnancy wasn't going so well. Sometimes the family felt scared. They were worried about both the baby and her mom and it was a very difficult time for them. Lots of people came together to help them and pray for them. After what seemed like a long time, on June 26th the doctors said it was time for the baby to come. They were very nervous and worried about the baby but put on brave faces.

When sweet Bethany was born, her mom and dad were so happy to see her and so relieved that she was healthy.

And just like Emmett had been the most beautiful baby boy they had ever seen, this was the most beautiful girl. She was 5lbs 10oz of perfection.

Bethany's mom couldn't take her eyes off her.


They couldn't stop smiling. 


Now that everything was alright and the baby had safely arrived, the family was happy once again. 

Emmett was especially excited about being a big brother. 


Although she still had some recovering to do, the mom started to get better more quickly than anyone thought she would. They packed their two treasures  into the car and left the hospital only four days later! 

Bethany looked so cute in her tiny ladybug outfit.

And everyone lived happily ever after.

THE END

7 comments:

Michele Sekaquaptewa said...

Oh, I love her and I love your little story. I hope you continue to recover, but don't over-do it. What a doll she is! I just want to cuddle her. My baby was 5 lbs. 10 oz. as well when she was born. :)

Steve Gasser said...

What a sweet and happy ending. But it's a wonderful beginning as well!

Candice said...

I'm so glad you're all happy and healthy. I can't wait to see you again!

Annegirl said...

She is so perfect! I am so so SO happy for you guys! You have a BEAUTIFUL family!

Jenny said...

Congratulations! I am grateful all is well. I hope you can recover fully and quickly Lisa. It looks like Bethany is a beautiful healthy miracle. I'm so happy for you guys!

Debbie said...

What a sweet, beautiful family you have! I'm so glad Bethany arrived safely and you're all doing well.

Katie and Jason said...

What a sweet story!! Bethany is adorable and I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better and healing well. Take care of yourself and don't over do it! You have a beautiful family! Love ya girl!