![]() |
| Bethany couldn't run fast enough! She screamed and shrieked and had a wonderful time gathering as many eggs as she could. |
![]() |
![]() |
| Emmett was much more selective, but very proud of himself every time he found one of the real eggs. |
![]() |
| This was as close as I could get to having both kids smile at the camera at the same time. |
![]() |
| I used to think it was weird that Grandpa Gasser always made Curtis and Debbie kiss in pictures when they were little. Now I completely understand... |
![]() |
| ... It's adorable! |
![]() |
| We love our dog-kitty! He has really worked his way into our hearts! |
![]() |
| While Bethany broke hard boiled eggs apart, Emmett found a water gun! |
![]() |
| Lucky for Bethany, Daddy found a water gun too! |














No comments:
Post a Comment