Yesterday Emmett had a "dirty" accident in his underpants and Bethany had a blow out. At the same time. It was gross. So naturally, I threw them into the bath together and took lots of naked pictures that they will both hate me for in years to come. Especially Emmett. But I have tried to protect his modesty a bit on the blog by only posting
mostly descent photos. They were just so cute together I had to get the camera! Bethany can sit up somewhat well on her own. We have to be pretty careful because she does randomly tip over still. I think she thoroughly enjoyed being in the tub with big brother. Except for the part where he threw a cup of water in her face...
 |
| Emmett thought it was pretty fun to have his little sister join him for bath time. |
 |
| I love the concerned look on Bethany's face here. A few seconds after this shot that entire cup of water went straight into her face! We got him back though and hopefully he remembers next time that if he doesn't want water in his own face, he'd better not pour it in Bethany's face! |
 |
| Good luck keeping Darwin out of the bathroom when the tub is in use. He thinks it's his water dish. |
 |
| This is my favorite. It looks like Bethany is being showcased. :) |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment