Sledge baby #2 is on the way!! Due on July 22nd, 2012, but you can count on it being a little sooner than that. ;)
All systems are go-- my same team of doctors are on board and optimistic, Casey and I are simultaneously thrilled/anxious, and we're gonna charge through this thing and come out with another gorgeous little munchkin to add to the family!
No facebook comments please, we're keeping updates strictly to the blog for privacy reasons. Cross your fingers and say your prayers 'cause here we go again! :)
4 comments:
Yay! I'm so happy for you guys! Emmett is going to be a terrific big brother!
Congratulations!! I will be thinking about you and praying for you. Seriously Lisa, take it easy with all that extra perfectionist stuff you do alright? I hope everything goes as well as it possibly can and I am so excited for you.
Thanks for sending me another invite to your blog. I would not want to miss out on the updates.
Congratulations! I am happy for you guys and hope that things go well as you bring your new little to your family!!
So excited for you! How fun is this that Jo you and I are all pregnant at the same time :) love it!
Post a Comment