Today I heard the first whispers as I walked past a couple of girls before class started. It went like this, "Mumble mumble mumble... pregnant?" and they were looking at me funny. I ignored it of course and pretended like I didn't hear, but it makes me smile inside... :)
Also, tomorrow I'm treating myself to a sick day. I throw up too much, and tonight I successfully carried out a YW activity for three different wards and didn't get home until 9pm. This Friday and Saturday I start my reading endorsement classes at the U, but I'm pooped already, and being tired and stressed just makes me more sick. So I'm going to take tomorrow off, do some grading, and be sick in the comfort of my own bathroom. I gave myself permission for a sick day before I left work, so my sub plan is all ready to go. The peace of mind I have right now is fantastic.
Next prenatal appointment is tomorrow. I'm so excited to hear that heart beat again!
4 comments:
Hey chica,
I know that this is premature, but I want to give you a baby shower when the time gets a bit closer(that is if you haven't had a bunch of offers already). I am so excited for you two. You will be an awesome mom. Hope you enjoyed your sick day.
Congrats Lisa!!! That's such wonderful news!
Erin, you're so great! I would love that! Thanks!
Tee hee hee.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I'm so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment