
We finally have a television!!! Angie and Scotty upgraded their TV and were awesome enough to donate their old one to the poor-- US! :) We are so excited! The same night we picked it up, we set it up in the living room, pulled out the hide-a-bed, lit a cozy fire, and had a movie night! We "rented" a movie from Deb and Neal and watched Laurence of Arabia in the comfort of our living room instead of sitting on fold out chairs in front of the computer. It was wonderful.
Casey only had one complaint, however, about an otherwise perfect night. I'm afraid that I wasn't very good company and fell asleep 15 minutes into the film. But how could I not?? I mean, the bed was so comfy, the fire so warm, the room so dark... and honestly, I'm ALWAYS tired. Fortunately for me, Casey was wonderful as always and let his pregnant wife sleep. We watched it again together the next day, and it was still a good movie. :)
11 comments:
Wow! Hearing your baby's heartbeat and getting a TV in the same week is pretty exciting stuff! And if you were going to sleep through one of those, you definitely chose the right one. Congrats!
I'm so happy for you! About the baby that is, not necessarily the tv.
Congratulations on the baby! That is so cool. I am so excited for you guys!!
Congratulations on your upcoming addition! I love the baby counter you put on the side, very chic. I'm sorry you're so sick. Hopefully, it gets better soon.
Congrates on expecting a little one.
Congratulations to the both of you! Kids are so much fun!
So I'm guessing you finally announced your pregnancy. I hope you start to feel better soon. The tiredness definitly doesn't go away when you have the baby though ;)
Well I would congratulate you on getting a TV, but I am too excited to congratulate you on being pregnant! Congratulations!!!! And oh how I feel for you being pregnant and teaching at the same time. If you are anything like me, you've had thoughts that you "just can't do this" and ideas of quitting teaching run through your mind, but you stick it out day in and day out and you will make it through the year and then you'll have your little baby! I'm just a few weeks ahead of you in my pregnancy. We do need to get together.
wait, what?! Pregnant! Congratulations! Did you know when I was there and you just decided not to tell me?!?! I oughta.... :) HUG YOU!! Wish I was there to shower you with baby gifts! I hope your pregnancy is fantastic and I would LOVE to help you with anything you need! I might still have some leftover stuff lying around! :) xoxoxoxo
Congrats again!
Cindy
Congrats! That is so exciting to be expecting a little one! I hope everything is going well!!!
I just looked at your blog and saw a baby counter!! Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys :) And having a tv is pretty cool to...
Post a Comment