So I worked two days and now I get five days off! I only wish that EVERY week could be like that! The only bad thing about it is that Casey is at work right now and I'm home alone. There are a lot of things I could/should be doing. Like grading papers. Or cleaning the house. Or baking pies for Thanksgiving tomorrow. But why would I do that when I could spend all morning messing around on internet, spying on people's blogs, and generally wasting time?
And as long as I'm wasting time on this wonderful, lazy day off, I figure that I might as well do a little blogging of my own and post a few pictures that we missed over the last several months since we moved to Salt Lake. I'll try to post some more after tomorrow's Thanksgiving fun. We're going to Vonnie and Roland's to be with the whole Thornock gang. We're going to have such a great time and I'm so excited! I just love Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment