Friday, August 14, 2009

Summer

So I've been really terrible about blogging since we've moved, and part of my excuse is that we still haven't signed up with a reliable internet provider, so it's always a little hit and miss as to if we can get online or how strong the signal will be. There are a lot of pictures that we'd like to upload from this summer and our vacation to Bear Lake, but the connection is too slow and too weak to be able to process the request.

At any rate, we're still alive and we're doing just great. The first day of school is the 24th of August, but 7th graders will come back on the 20th to get their bearings before the bigger kids get there. I spent the last three days providing Spanish translation at registration. Since I'm one of only two Spanish speakers on the faculty, I think I'm going to get a lot of opportunities to get practice with the language. Thank goodness I saved all of my textbooks from my Spanish classes at BYU!

We love our new apartment! It is so nice to have an "office"/extra bedroom. Our ward is wonderful too and people have been so friendly and welcoming. I think we'll enjoy it here.

No comments: