Sunday, April 20, 2008

Battle of the Bands

Tempered played at a "battle of the bands" concert last night and won...again. I don't mean to brag, but they usually win all the competitions they participate in. It's because they're awesome. (Ok, I'm bragging now... nevermind) And what did they win?? A hundred dollars to split among the four members of their band. We're so excited about it that Casey has decided to quit his job hunt and perform at various competitions throughout the vast Utah Valley while I teach next year.

Anyway, here are a few pics I took. The last one is of me trying my best to look sassy in a hat with Tempered's logo on it. I ordered it a while ago off their website as a surprise for Casey.

And don't worry Dad- I'm just kidding about giving up the job hunt. ;)



1 comment:

Sarah Oman said...

I guess we never figured you for a groupie :) Some other things are starting to make a whole lot more sense...