Wow. Not much difference. I like the first one better though.
That's awesome, Lisa! I'm surprised I've known you for over 20 years, and never noticed the similarity before!
I'm tagging you, Lisa! You'll need to go to my blog and read the rules about being tagged. Don't worry, it's fun -- especially for the rest of us!
So I don't know how much I REALLY look like Julia Roberts... I just think it's fun to see myself morph. What was even cooler is when I had a picture of Megan morph into Dean Martin... :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow. Not much difference. I like the first one better though.
That's awesome, Lisa! I'm surprised I've known you for over 20 years, and never noticed the similarity before!
I'm tagging you, Lisa! You'll need to go to my blog and read the rules about being tagged. Don't worry, it's fun -- especially for the rest of us!
So I don't know how much I REALLY look like Julia Roberts... I just think it's fun to see myself morph. What was even cooler is when I had a picture of Megan morph into Dean Martin... :)
Post a Comment