I started working on this little guy last summer, but then I lost him for a while when I moved to Alpine Court. I found him again as I was moving out and decided to finish my work during my time here at Krista and Josh's house. I think his mouth still needs a bit of work... the angle seems off to me. Aside from that, I'm pretty proud of him.
Only one question remains: What should I name him??
6 comments:
I think you should name him Curtis because he looks like that Gorilla at the zoo. Just kidding.
It actually looks pretty good. And I thought you didn't have any talents. I guess I was off by one.
CUTE!!
And sorry about my comment on Wes's blog--I only just found the e-mail inviting me here. Yay!
I can't think of a name cute enough for this little guy! You must take after your father because I sure can't draw like that!
Wow, I am impressed with the picture. I never knew you could draw. My current preference for a name for the little tike is Jayson, but that could not possibly be a reflection on my eagerness to have a son (whose name will be Jayson).
Well, I've found a dozen names he SHOULDN'T have: Fabio, Monty, Saffron (SAFFRON??), Archibald...
You know who would be good at this? Tom. Tom would be good at this.
He's a cute little guy. I would him...Stevie. Boring? Perhaps. But there you have it. That's all I've got. Unless you like Wallace...
Post a Comment