My mission president returned from Philadelphia this week and on Sunday there was a reunion as all the missionaries in the area came to hear their homecoming talks. It was a wonderful experience to get to go and hear them speak again and to see them once more. I feel a little worried about President though since he seems to have lost so much weight. I wonder if it is due to the stress he was under and too much fasting or if he is all right. Of course, those questions are pretty personal to be asking around so many people that were there and I think I'll just keep an eye out to see if he puts a few pounds back on or not. He looked very old and as though he aged a lot in the last two years since I've seen him. Still, having missed them both so much, it was wonderful to see them again.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Welcome Home President and Sister Fillmore!!
My mission president returned from Philadelphia this week and on Sunday there was a reunion as all the missionaries in the area came to hear their homecoming talks. It was a wonderful experience to get to go and hear them speak again and to see them once more. I feel a little worried about President though since he seems to have lost so much weight. I wonder if it is due to the stress he was under and too much fasting or if he is all right. Of course, those questions are pretty personal to be asking around so many people that were there and I think I'll just keep an eye out to see if he puts a few pounds back on or not. He looked very old and as though he aged a lot in the last two years since I've seen him. Still, having missed them both so much, it was wonderful to see them again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Lisa! Found your blog and you are officially added to my blog roll! Now we can spy on each other...or at least see what the other is doing. Keep in touch!
I am sad I missed it! We still had some family in town from Kenzie's blessing. :( We will come out and visit soon!
Post a Comment