Tuesday, December 3, 2013
First Real Snow Storm
Last night we had our first real snow storm of the year! The kids went out and played in it for a (very little) while. Bethany thought it was great until she decided to crawl in it and got wet. Then of course it was lots of tears and screaming because it was so cold. I had Kindra with me too. She's the other baby girl I babysit three days a week for one of my neighbors. Once she and Emmett got inside they both realized they were cold and wet too, so I had three screaming and hysterical babies on my hands all at once as I fought to remove wet clothes and throw them in the dryer and find them something warm to wear. I had to laugh. Probably won't be taking them out in the snow by myself anymore...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment