![]() |
| Picking peaches off our tree. |
![]() |
| Devouring all the peaches we can, as fast as we can! |
![]() |
| Catching up on sleep. |
![]() |
| Visiting Aunt Vonnie. |
![]() |
| Going to the Hill Field Aerospace Museum in Roy, UT. I hope you take special note of the name of the plane in the background! |
![]() |
| Apparently the people who named this plane never learned how to spell correctly. |
![]() |
| Helping Mom weed the flower beds. |
![]() |
| Playing with cars. |
![]() |
| Sweeping the sidewalks after the weeding is done. |
![]() |
| Catching some Zs while big brother and Mom work. |
![]() |
| Being adorable in general. |
![]() |
| Making cookies. "Emmett put it in?" |
![]() |
| Stealing snitches of dough! |













3 comments:
I get such a kick out of the way Emmett talks. He is such a "happy boy."
(By the way, Google's anti-robot sign-in on your blog is so difficult to use, I doubt you get many comments.)
So stinkin cute.
Holy cow, you have a peach tree?! You're living my dream. Seriously. You have no idea how much I want to grow fruit in my own yard.
Post a Comment