These are a little late going up. They're from last month. I still wanted to document the fun we've had this summer. Enjoy!
Kicking back watching the kids play.
Emmett loved playing in the sprinklers with his new upstairs neighbors and friends.
I can't think of anything better than drinking from a sprinkler in the summertime!
Still, sprinklers had to compete with climbing up this irresistible pile of rocks.
He was pretty nervous about the slide the first time down. I need to take more current pictures... he loves it now! He can climb almost all the way up the slide too and then slides down on his belly, giggling like a little maniac.
Cuddles after being brave enough to slide.
The "playground". We love it.








1 comment:
Love the sprinkler photos! Every kid needs some of those. It was so fun to see you and Emmett this week!
Post a Comment