We had Emmett's baby blessing yesterday and were so happy that so much family was able to be there with us. I waited until the last minute to dress Emmett in his baby blessing outfit for fear that he'd have another big blowout at church and ruin it. We were worried since he seemed to be "saving it" all morning long, but we made it through the blessing safely. Emmett was so good and didn't make a single peep during the blessing, and Casey did a wonderful job. Here are a few pictures.
This is Emmett's little blessing outfit. I kept laughing in the mother's room as I dressed him because he looked so cute dressed up as a little man!


Casey's mom, Reba, came for the weekend and was also here for Emmett's blessing. We were so happy to have her here!

Our happy little family.

Debbie and Grant also came, and we were so excited to have Grandma and Grandpa Gasser there for the special occasion as well! It was a great day.
3 comments:
My favorite part is the socks printed to look like shoes. So cute.
He IS such a cute little man! I love that outfit!
He is so incredibly adorable!
Post a Comment