Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Boy Looks Good in Hats

Emmett is beginning to show interest in his toys. He's also beginning to coo and smile while he plays on the floor.


He still doesn't sleep well without being swaddled because his hands have a tendency to attack his face and wake him up in the middle of the night!



Emmett sure wishes that Mom wouldn't take so many pictures all the time, but with a face like this, how can she possibly resist?!


"I love you THIS MUCH!!"

2 comments:

Jenny said...

He is so cute and getting big! Timmy still has to be swaddled when he sleeps too. I have tried to wean him of it several times and find that it's just not worth it for both of us. I hope you worked out a good babysitting situation for Emmett and good luck with the beginning of school! I feel for you having to start a new year and leave Emmett.

Sarah Oman said...

Such a cutie! He sure does look good in hats. BYW- I like your new pictures on the top of your blog too!