There are going to be a LOT of pictures of Casey and Emmett. This is because I'm more obsessed with taking photos than Casey is, and also because I think I live with the two cutest guys in the world.

Learning to use the bottle with Dad. The pediatrician said to start training him on it at three weeks so he can take it well when I go back to work. I think that a definite plus of bottle training is that I'm not the only one who can get up and feed him during the night!

Tummy time with dad is very educational. While Emmett gets his workout, he also learns all about Led Zepplin, Blue Oyster Cult, Kansas, and other bands and artists.

Although most of it's pretty cool, sometimes Emmett doesn't know what to think of his Dad's music...
1 comment:
I love the music time. And bottle training is definitely a good thing to start. Plus, it allows Emmett to bond with his daddy.
Post a Comment