
1. Total strangers do nice things for me.
2. I no longer feel awkward accepting a Mother's Day gift at church.
3. When I'm bored, there's always someone to play with.
4. It jumps and twitches all on its own.
5. I've always got a convenient place to prop the book that I'm reading.
6. It's a perfect excuse not to shave my legs.
7. I can belly dance like never before.
8. It highlights my wedding ring.
9. Perfect excuse for laziness. (Casey: Would you do the dishes? Lisa [points at belly]: I would love too but I'm just so tired...)
10. I get to eat whatever I want, whenever I want. If I eat an entire pan of brownies and a whole container of strawberries in under one hour, I can just say "It's for the baby" and people will believe it.
4 comments:
lol. Enjoy being pregnant. You have less then 2 months left. Then you'll be trying to do things one handed as you hold him, or running after him wishing he could possibly be contained or someone else would take over chasing the child (both are good work outs).
Haha! Belly dancing... no words...
you look beautiful Lisa!!!
You are so beautiful!! I'm so happy for you!! Glad to hear that you're being taken good care of!
Post a Comment