Friday, April 24, 2009

Graduation at Last!

I began attending BYU in the summer of 2001 and now, 8 years later, I have FINALLY graduated with my B.A. in English Teaching! Horray! Here are a few pictures from the event.


Mom and Dad flew to Utah for the event and it was so wonderful to have them here with us!


My sweetie and me. Thanks to Casey I was able to survive the last and most difficult year of school.


Danny graduated this year too! It was so much fun bumping into him by chance after commencement. Congratulations, Danny!


This is just another picture of me being dumb. :)


Recieving my diploma.


Meeting President and Sister Samuelson after convocation this morning.

6 comments:

Curtis said...

Congraduations!

Affe said...

Congrates on your degree.

Jenny said...

Congrats Lisa! I can't believe it's been 8 years since that first summer as freshmen. Now all you have to do is get through the end of the your Internship and you're set, right? Do you have a teaching job for next year? Are you guys staying in Provo? Just wondering.

Annegirl said...

You are my hero. Way to go. You earned that thing!!

Erin said...

Congrats!! I'm so jealous ;).

Katie and Jason said...

Way to go Lisa!! Now what are you going to do with all of your time? Jason just graduated too, and we are off to UCLA for dental school. I would love to see you before we leave in August.