I know, Carolyn IS amazing. Also... Krista is quite amazing as well. I wonder if she's ever realized that I stole the sweater I'm wearing in this picture from her. Yup. When I got back from my mission, I raided her bedroom closet for the clothes she left behind and took this sweater and a very comfy pair of stretchy pants that I have enjoyed immensely over the last 3 1/2 years. Thanks, Krista! :)
I'm so glad you like them! I think yours was my favorite that I made because I decided to try adding the little fringe on the pockets. I decided it gave the apron a bit of a latin feel. I'm also so happy that you got your luggage back and therefore got the aprons that were inside. I was planning to make you new ones if they were lost for good.
4 comments:
I love ours, too! Carolyn is awesome!
I know, Carolyn IS amazing. Also... Krista is quite amazing as well. I wonder if she's ever realized that I stole the sweater I'm wearing in this picture from her. Yup. When I got back from my mission, I raided her bedroom closet for the clothes she left behind and took this sweater and a very comfy pair of stretchy pants that I have enjoyed immensely over the last 3 1/2 years. Thanks, Krista! :)
I'm so glad you like them! I think yours was my favorite that I made because I decided to try adding the little fringe on the pockets. I decided it gave the apron a bit of a latin feel. I'm also so happy that you got your luggage back and therefore got the aprons that were inside. I was planning to make you new ones if they were lost for good.
I LOVE the fringe! And thank goodness we did finally get our luggage back. You are great!
Post a Comment