Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Wedding

My handsome husband and I... How did I get so lucky??


Mom gave me some very important (and top secret) advice after the ceremony.


All my wonderful sisters.


Casey waits on me hand and foot... for one day. ;)


The Sledge family.


Navigating through the parking lot for our picture tour without getting my dress dirty wasn't easy...

3 comments:

Candice said...

Thanks for sharing your photos! I've been dieing to see them. You look so beautiful and positively happy in them!

Curtis said...

When Audrey saw the picture of Casey waiting on Lisa "hand and foot" she asked with a voice of wonder, "Why is Casey bowing to her?"

The answer, of course, is, "Because she's Lisa. And Casey'd better get used to it."

Sarah Oman said...

Ha Ha Ha! That was a good one Curtis!
Thanks for sharing your pictures with us Lisa oh and Casey. Welcome to the family!