We had a great time going fishing, and even though we spent several hours trying to catch something, we only caught one. We were going to fry it up for supper, but it actually got away when Casey was washing it off in the lake. So instead we just enjoyed talking and reading... and in Casey's case, sleeping on the bank. :)
Instead of a traditional hotdog roast on Thursday night, we actually roasted some sausages instead. It was delicious!
This is a photo of the sunrise on the 4th of July. It was absolutely breathtaking!
The flowers were amazing and there were beautiful meadows full of them wherever we went!
"The hills are alive!!"
Frying up some bacon in our makeshift stovetop was amazingly successful on Friday night. We also had some pancakes fried up in the bacon grease... a delicious combination if you ask me.
Working that close to the fire can get you a little dirty...
4 comments:
That looks like so much fun!! Josh and I always talk about camping but we have yet to actually go. We miss you guys!!
Fun! I miss the good old days of camping with just two people. Looks like a fun weekend!
I love the new picture you up on your blog that reads Sledge Family. Such a Beatiful picture.
Looks like you guys are liv'in it up!
I love the pictures!! We gotta get directions to where you guys went. We've never been to Payson lakes! How beautiful. Thanks for all of the updates!
Post a Comment