Curtis had gone a few days without shaving and we had to work really hard to convince the zoo keepers that he was one of us and not another animal at the zoo...
Wow. To be honest I really couldn't tell if that was Lisa, Curtis, Krista, or Debbie. I have always thought that the Gasser's have a distinct look and that picture pretty well captures it all in one shot. Great photo! Are you sure that isn't you Lisa?
4 comments:
Har!
No, that's Curtis for sure!! I understand the grumpy face; after all, he was mistaken for a gorilla. He really shouldn't slouch so much though.
All I can say is that it's a good thing the girls take after their mother more than their father...
Wow. To be honest I really couldn't tell if that was Lisa, Curtis, Krista, or Debbie. I have always thought that the Gasser's have a distinct look and that picture pretty well captures it all in one shot. Great photo! Are you sure that isn't you Lisa?
Post a Comment