After waiting five whole days to meet Megan, I finally stole an opportunity to go over to Curtis and Carolyn's house after church. What a beautiful little girl she is! Jay, Robin, Allison and Ben came over later in the afternoon/early evening and we spent some time visiting. Robin made some REALLY yummy pork chops. If you want to make something tasty, she says she did it just by putting pork chops in a crock pot and pouring medium chunky salsa over them. I'm definitely going to try it. Audrey was adorable as usual and clung to Carolyn the entire night. I was amazed when Carolyn came walking down the stairs with Megan in one arm and Audrey in the other! Do all mothers have such amazing strength?
Everyone was very nice in allowing me to monopolize Megan and I could hardly set her down when it was time to leave. I'm sure you can see why...this little girl is absolutely beautiful!
1 comment:
She is--absolutely GORGEOUS!! I hope my baby turns out that cute!
Post a Comment