Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!

This year we enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner at the Jones' house. It was so much fun, and we really appreciate all the effort that went into the event. Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment.

The night before Thanksgiving, Aidan showed up in his new Spiderman outfit. Just look at those rippling muscles! On Thanksgiving Day, he had to leave the costume behind, yet this didn't discourage him or cause him to forget his true identity as Peter Parker/Spiderman. Discarding his pants, he raced around the room in his amazing Spiderman underwear, shooting webs at anyone who got in his way!

Krista and I enjoying a bit of girl talk and a snack before everyone arrives. I really enjoyed the opportunity to just sit and giggle for a while!

Here's Carolyn and Audrey...they are so cute!

Sweet little Coleman slept through all of Thanksgiving dinner, giving his mom and dad a chance to relax.

Why does Krista look so guilty here? ...And why is she holding a snake?

Kathy enjoyed a very comfortable post-Thanksgiving nap with her face smooshed in the corner of an arm chair. I wonder if she was stiff when she woke up?

Happy cows in love.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

No...sadly enough we were not so inventive as to pick her nose. We did, however, put the dog on her face....

Adriane said...

CUTE!!! I expect a new blog very soon as well. You know what I'm talking about.

Annegirl said...

This one time I thought you and Krista were the same person in picture one. You must be related.

The beauty of Thanksgiving naps is that you are so full afterwards any face-smooshing position is comfortable.